In accordance with the Solicitors Regulation Authority’s Transparency Rules, we Axis Solicitors Limited publish below information about our legal charges, estimated disbursements and if VAT is applicable, the time frame taken to prepare and submit your application / Appeal / Judicial Review Claim/ and the file handler details.
In our terms and conditions which we provide when we open a file, our clients are made aware of our hourly rate, but we do provide our clients with fixed free agreement, which means we charge a fixed payment for the agreed matter. Our fee does not include any disbursements (Third Party Fee) including Home Office, HMCTS, Chambers fee etc.
The fixed disbursements for the above charges can be viewed by clicking on the following link (Home Office fees). If you need clarification please consult with us at your earliest.
Need an Immigration advice?
We can help clients across the UK. We service the work from our four offices
(Manchester, London, Birmingham and Chester)
The below charges are subject to the complexity of your matter which are different in each individual case. Your matter will be assessed in the initial consultation and will can confirm the exact fixed cost of your matter. This will also be put in writing in your Client Care Letter as confirmation of the agreed fixed costs.
- Spouse/Fiancé Entry Clearance – £800 – £1500 (No VAT)
- Further Leave to Remain + Extension – £800 – £1500 (+ VAT)
- Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa (Extension) – £2000 – £4000 (+ VAT)
- Naturalisation – £600 – £1000 (+ VAT)
- Visitor Visa – £700 – £1000 (+ VAT)
- Settlement Application – £800 – £1400 (+ VAT)
- Skilled Worker – £700 – £1200 (+ VAT)
- Appeals (3 Stages) – Each Stage £500 – £800 (+ VAT)
- Sole Representative Visa – £2500 – £5000 (No VAT)
- Tier 2 Sponsor Licence – £2000 – £3000 (+ VAT)
- Judicial Review – £2000 – £3000 (+ VAT)